You can choose whether you would like to explore the city on foot or by bicycle (cost of bicycle rentals are not included in the tour price). We will use public transport to travel between areas of Berlin. The public transport ticket is included in the price of the tour. This sightseeing tour includes a complementary pick-up and drop-off service using public transport for any location of your choice within the city, so you don’t have to worry about getting to any meeting point.
Berlin is a city that can give you a taste of several different period of history; starting from medieval fortresses and gruesome tales of burning at the stakes all the way through wars, the Holocaust and a city divided by a wall to a modern open cosmopolitan city where everyone is welcome and nothing is stare-worthy. You could stay in Berlin for a month and still find new places to discover and new experiences to enjoy.
Here’s why you should choose Quest:
- With Quest, you can customise your own tour and have full control over how you spend your time.
- You decide whether you want to explore the city on foot or by bicycle.
- The complementary pick-up and drop-off service using public transport ensures that you can enjoy yourself carefree.
- Local transport within the city for the duration of the tour is included in the price of the tour.
- Our tour guides can provide information about interesting restaurants, cafes and museums that you might like.
- Quest offers tours in English, Hindi, Gujarati and Marathi.
If you would like to see Berlin as part of a larger trip through Germany, do visit our Romantic Road page. We have 16-day tours that include 2 and a half days in Berlin.